Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Passing on a good thing...

My pal Marta Stephens is committing to writing something new on her blog every day this year. And not just any old thing, but her thoughts and ideas and hardships and JOYS (here's to hoping for loads of those) as she goes through her writing process. I don't know about you, but for me, that will be a blog worth reading!! :)
In case you want to follow her as well, here's the link:
http://mstephens-musings.blogspot.com/

GOOD LUCK MARTA!! I look forward to reading all about it! :)

Until the next wild hair,
Laine

3 comments:

Marta Stephens said...

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

Laine said...

You're very welcome Dear! You know how much I like reading what you are up to...I'm really looking forward to this.

Marta Stephens said...

Blogging is kind of like telling someone you're on a diet. Once it's out, you have to do it! :()

Let's hope I do a better job of this than those million and one diets I've tried.

Who is stalking me?


Dragonfly

Dragonfly

Dragongly Symbolism

Dragonfly symbolism crosses and combines with that of the butterfly and change. The dragonfly symbolizes going past self-created illusions that limit our growing and changing. Dragonflies are a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity.