Friday, January 27, 2012

Long Time...No Post...Let's play catch up!

I wish I could say I hadn't posted anything here in over a year because I was travelling the world, working to cure some horrid disease like diabetes or stupidity, but I've just been lazy. No other excuse, just lazy. And like my Gramma Leila always said, "Ain't but one cure for lazy--get to work!" So that's what I'm doing here....trying to make up for lost time would be like trying to find tits on a turtle. You might find 'em, but what you gonna do about it then? Might as well just pick up from where I am and go forward, right?? RIGHT?? Thought so...

I've had very little news to report and not even a lot of things that annoy me since my last post. But there are a few items right now that I'll be posting about later today. I need to gather my thoughts and post my words carefully. So stay tuned...those posts WILL go up today unless my computer decides to boink out on me...and it had best NOT if it knows what's good for it!! I have a sledgehammer in the garage and I ain't afraid to tell Hub to use it! LOL

Go on and admit it, you've missed my posts, haven't you?? I know you have...LOL

Until next post.....

Later Tater Tots!!

No comments:

Who is stalking me?


Dragonfly

Dragonfly

Dragongly Symbolism

Dragonfly symbolism crosses and combines with that of the butterfly and change. The dragonfly symbolizes going past self-created illusions that limit our growing and changing. Dragonflies are a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity.