Monday, March 17, 2008

DEADLY SINS DEADLY SECRETS

What a wild ride that book was! I finished it a couple days ago--couldn't put it down actually! That doesn't happen for me with most books! I'll get my 'formal' and 'official' review up (hopefully) today, but I wanted to just let any of you know that if you are waiting for the LAINE LAND SEAL OF APPROVAL on this one, you GOT IT!

Don't walk, RUN to your nearest bookstore and purchase a copy of this one! I love my library as much as the next gal, but this is a book worth the purchase! I wouldn't part with my copy for anything! This is definitely a book I'll read again--probably right before the next installment of the series hits the bookshelves!

Look for my 'official' review later today (maybe tomorrow)...but this week definitely! :)

Off to my writer's group meeting! Wish me luck! :)

Till next time, enjoy your time in Laine Land! :)

No comments:

Who is stalking me?


Dragonfly

Dragonfly

Dragongly Symbolism

Dragonfly symbolism crosses and combines with that of the butterfly and change. The dragonfly symbolizes going past self-created illusions that limit our growing and changing. Dragonflies are a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity.