Thursday, March 13, 2008

Reviewing a new book this week

I received a copy of Sylvia Dickey Smith's new book, DEADLY SINS DEADLY SECRETS to review for Mystery Lovers Corner (www.mysteryloverscorner.com) and I am really looking forward to reading this book.

From the back cover:
Rookie PI Sidra Smart thinks she knows where she's headed. She's divorced her preacher-husband, she's inherited a private detective business, and she's solved her first case. But then she moves into a ghost active house and discovers that the past hold the key not only to her future, but to the lives of innocent people trapped in an unholy web of deception that spans decades.


Now doesn't THAT send a few well-placed chills up your spine? Does mine! I can't wait to get into this one! In fact, I'm signing off right now to get to it! Check back with me later. I'll post my review here (if I'm allowed). If not, check for it at Mystery Lover's Corner! :)

TTFN...so many books...so little space to store them all!!

2 comments:

Sylvia Dickey Smith said...

Looking forward to reading the review, and you can post it anywhere you please! Reviews are always good, even when they are bad! :-)

Thanks much!

Laine said...

Well I'm only getting started on the book and so far, it's GREAT! I love the dog already! :) Slider! What a great name! This is going to be a great story I can already tell! Off to read it some more! :)

Who is stalking me?


Dragonfly

Dragonfly

Dragongly Symbolism

Dragonfly symbolism crosses and combines with that of the butterfly and change. The dragonfly symbolizes going past self-created illusions that limit our growing and changing. Dragonflies are a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity.