Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WOE IS US! The Blizzard of 09--will we EVER thaw out?




These are just a few shots of my backyard and the neighbor's yard too after the Blizzard of 09 rolled through here yesterday! Terrible, isn't it?
My poor puppy didn't know how to act. She ate some snow, she rolled in the snow and then she trotted back inside with a look of "are you people crazy sending me out in that stuff' look on her face. Silly dog!
I know I have friends who live in places like International Falls, MN and family in Vermont who will laugh their hineys off at seeing what I call a 'blizzard', but they forget, winter in North Carolina is sort of like SUMMER to them. So you have YOUR blizzard and I'll take MY VERSION! Thank you VERY MUCH! LOL
Here's my deck--see how DEEP it was?? Those are kid unit footie prints and furbaby ones too!



SO, until I have something interesting to say again or I get another wild hair...

Have a good one..stay WARM...enjoy the day!

Laine

No comments:

Who is stalking me?


Dragonfly

Dragonfly

Dragongly Symbolism

Dragonfly symbolism crosses and combines with that of the butterfly and change. The dragonfly symbolizes going past self-created illusions that limit our growing and changing. Dragonflies are a symbol of the sense of self that comes with maturity.